California-Los Angeles
Options

Belle Victorian vineyard?

Does anyone know some of prices for the Belle Victorian Vineyard in Camarillo? Some information is listed online, but I am waiting for them to get back to me... Anyone have a wedding here or been here before?

Thanks,
Jenna
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Belle Victorian vineyard?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ya know? I wrote that place when I was first inquiring about wedding venues. I called, I wrote, several times. And I NEVER got a response. I have now found a new venue. It looked so beautiful and I couldn't believe that they never returned any of my messages regarding pricing details and info. Guess they lost my business in the end.

I hope it turns out differently for you!
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This information is about a year old BUT it may help.

The months of operation are May - September

Site Fee - $3900 on Saturdays and $3500 on Sundays

I can forward you the information they sent to me. If you would like this information, please email me at Knottie Name at gmail dot com
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    simplestlifesimplestlife member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They may not be doing weddings anymore. I contacted a bunch of vineyards in that area when I was looking for a place for my wedding and I think  that might have been the place that wrote back (after waiting days) and said that they are not currently renting their venue out for weddings. I could be wrong though...
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards