Ohio-Northeast

A Tale of Two Kellys... this is so weird

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/A-Tale-of-Two-Kellys.html?yhp=1 I just wanted to bring this up because this popped up in yahoo... this is so crazy two people with the same name (male/female) are getting married... how weird! I wonder what the invitations look like-- people might thing their was a priting mistake :)

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
Anniversary

Re: A Tale of Two Kellys... this is so weird

• devinandheididevinandheidi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i sent that to a friend who has the same last name as them :) i also worked with a guy with the last name that was the same as his wife's first name. she tried to hyphenate and then just went with it. so her first & last name were the same.
  • KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow what are the odds? at least she won't have to go through the hassle of changing her last name!
  • edited December 2011
    Crazy!
  • jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know college friend who got married last summer--Jaime and Jamie! Last name is different, but it was still interesting for wedding invites etc...
  • edited December 2011
    i saw this on yahoo today too!! what a bunch of weirdos!!!!! they just met through facebook!!! but, i do have to admit i did look on facebook to see who had the same name as me and my new name too :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards