California-Los Angeles

Anyone else having wedding nightmares?

my wedding is a long way down the road (over a year!) but because of the date we picked, (11/11/11), we decided to book things early.  so we have our venues, and the reception venue is all inclusive.  i bought my dress last weekend!  it seems we just have some odds and ends to finish up and the rest is just paying and waiting. 

but since everything is almost done already, i've been having actual nightmares about my wedding!  either people don't show up to the ceremony at all, or the groom is over an hour late, etc.  once i wake up, i feel silly about them, but in the moment, it's horrible!  LOL.

anyone else having nightmares?
Anniversary

Re: Anyone else having wedding nightmares?

• edited December 2011
    That's common.  I remember when I picked out my venue I had nightmares about it changing at the last minute and guests didn't know where to go and neither did my florist(we didn't have a florist in reality).

If anything, wedding nightmares can be a good thing: it's your brain figuring out on it's own what to do should things go horribly wrong.  It's a sign things will go right on your big day.
  • edited December 2011
    thank you so much!  i could hug you for that!  :)
    Anniversary
  • gamingangelgamingangel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha my weird wedding nightmare was my dad walking me down the aisle to Eric (from True Blood). Not sure where that came from. haha
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i have one anytime i got shopping for something...and it's usually the same dream over and over throughout the night everytime...mine is going shopping for bridesmaid dresses...it's so stressful lol. i cant wait to actually buy them so i can stop having the dream!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards