California-Los Angeles
Options

Wedding Photographer/Videographer for under $1000?

Hi Knotties,

Does anyone have suggestions for a good inexpensive wedding photographer in the LA area... Or is that an oxymoron?

Our budget is very small, so we only have $1000 or less to spend on a photographer or videographer.

Re: Wedding Photographer/Videographer for under $1000?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have someone you might be able to contact. He is still building his portfolio though but has still taken some amazing pictures in my opinion. If you are ok with that, lemme know and I will give you contct info.

here's his website:

www.ninonphotography.com

• Options
    videobycarolvideobycarol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could get pictures without any albums (digital copies only) and get the video shot with deferred editing for about that much. The key is to get both professionals to cover your day since it will never come again. You can save up (or use wedding gifts) to pay for albums or video editing later on.
    try http://cosperphoto.com for low cost pictures.
  • Options
    LavenderBrideLavenderBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_wedding-photographervideographer-under-1000?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:80a3bf78-ad9c-436e-8c5e-a1fbdd268f05Post:079438cd-4454-4ac5-ab7d-ddad8c2a3191">Re: Wedding Photographer/Videographer for under $1000?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have someone you might be able to contact. He is still building his portfolio though but has still taken some amazing pictures in my opinion. If you are ok with that, lemme know and I will give you contct info. here's his website: www. ninonphotography.com
    Posted by theta_bombshell[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I will check out his site.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My BIL, Kenny Selko, will do it for $1000 if you mention my name (Michelle).  
    Selkophotography.com
    He doesn't have a whole lot of his wedding photos on the website but I'm sure he'll send you his work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards