California-Los Angeles
Options

Selling Manzanita Trees

We just got married a month ago and are selling multiple Manzanita branches/ trees in Los Angeles, southern CALI area. Would be great for any wedding/ event as decor or innovative indoor decor. Please message if you're interested.
Specs: 42-50 inches tall
Color: Gold

Includes custom base for stable placement and transportation

Please msg if you are interested! Thanks.

Re: Selling Manzanita Trees

• Options
    lusygoosy06lusygoosy06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, are you still selling these?  I messaged you, but I never received a response back.  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lusygoosy, if you don't get a hold of her, you can buy them at the flower mart at a seller called Wasabi Green.  I bought 2 manzanita branches that ended up being about 3.5 feet tall, and it was $20ish total.

There's another seller in the flower mart that's on the same side of the street of Moskatels.  She sells vases, and she has tons of strands of beads and also crystals that you can string on fishing line.  I bought both and strung them in the branches along with some hanging votive candles.

Just find a base you want to use and use plaster of paris to stabilize the branch.  I then put floral foam in the top and filled with fresh flowers.  So pretty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lusygoosy06lusygoosy06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, thank you, thank you tons for the tip CurlyGirl!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards