California-Los Angeles
Options

Day of coordinator – recos and prices

Hi all,

Even though we are on a small budget I feel like a day-of coordinator would really help with my and my family’s stress level.

Does anyone know how much this would set me back?

Photobucket

Re: Day of coordinator – recos and prices

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Prices vary wildly, but I was able to get a DOC for $500. I think it's well worth it - she's setting up the whole reception for me and will be able to coordinate my vendors.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely Christina Molina, I hired her for the 3 month package don't exactly remember how much she charged me. I know her prices have changed anyway. I have her contact info in my vendor reviews on my Wedding Bio. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No Worries wedding planning does day of coordinating. I know her "sandwich" pricing is $650, so if you only want day of, it'll be less. I'm using her as a more full service wedding planner, and she's been great.

• Options
    imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Mardy of Your Divine Wedding. She was a doll to work with. She was extremelly affordable when we hired her but that was over a year ago. She's still worth looking into. www.yourdivinewedding.com

• Options
    DeniseF7DeniseF7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen one at $75/hr for Day Of.  Local website, can't remember who. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hired Christina Molina for our Sept wedding and I hired her for day of services....unlimited! When I hired her last year I believe it was $500 but to be honest I don't remember exactly...so far she has been great and have seen her in action at another knottie wedding! 

I've only heard great things about her and has great reviews as well 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For Day of Services you should expect to pay $500-850. Send an email to downtoearthcelebrationsatgmail.com I know they are just starting out and offering great prices and may even be able to help with flowers if you are still looking for a florist for a combined package. Good luck!
  • Options
    soniatewssoniatews member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!

Just an update, Ive hired a coworker who use to be full time and now she does it on the side.

Its great because shes giving me a deal and I can just walk over to her desk to chat whenever I want!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad you found someone! If anyone else is searching, we offer Day-Of, Month-Of and Full-Service!

Day-Of begins at $450
    www.BellaSophiaEvents.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards