California-Los Angeles

Stores that sell wedding jewelry in LA?

I starting to think about wedding jewelry and I can't seem to find any companies with stores based out of Los Angeles (ah...if only I visited NYC more often). I want to get earrings, a bracelet, and perhaps a hair comb or barrette made with Swarovski crystals.

Any ideas for local shops to look at?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Stores that sell wedding jewelry in LA?

• RanwaPRanwaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a lot of luck at non-wedding specific dept stores.  Macy's, Nordstrom's Bloomingdales, etc etc.  
  • edited December 2011
    I would go to the downtown jewelry district. I got amazing deals on my wedding band and custom pearl bracelet at St. Vincents on Hill and 6th street. Some of their booths will custom make a piece for you if you can't find what you're looking for.
    Finally a Mrs! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    My veil and fascinator came from the Erica Koesler outlet.  For jewelry, however, why not wear something sentimental instead?  I wore a pearl necklace that my grandfather gave me when I was a little girl and I couldn't have been happier with my decision.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding jewelry is from Nordstrom.  You can also try stores like JCrew and Banana Republic that carry jewelry as well.  Since you mentioned Swarovski crystals, the Swarovski stores might have items you'd like.  There are retails stores and outlets around LA and Orange County.  Also, most bridal shops will sell jewelry as well.  Finally, if you're willing to look online, check out Etsy.com.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards