California-Los Angeles

budget friendly (1,000 $ range) recepton venue in Los Angeles/San Gabriel Vally

Hello all my lovely LA brides to be. I'm looking for a reasonable reception venue around North East LA (dodger stadium area) or in the SGV. I'm in West Covina and they're arent too many options. I know searches can get overwhelming so Im hoping that some of my fellow brides to be have any tips or suggestions. Out guest list is approx 170 and are open to venues that offer all inclusive packages. Out total budget is 12k. Thanks Ladies and happy planning!

Re: budget friendly (1,000 $ range) recepton venue in Los Angeles/San Gabriel Vally

• BTW, the 1,000.00 is the rental fee, not including food and such. :)
  • Check out Almansor Court in Alhambra. My girlfriend got married there a few years ago and was stunning. We considered it for our wedding as well.

www.almansorcourt.com/
  • In Response to <a href="http://losangeles.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_budget-friendly-1000-range-recepton-venue-in-los-angelessan-gabriel-vally?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:a7fff697-498c-4b65-b702-79a570ea800bPost:5fb631db-c87e-48d1-9967-60baa77c2980">budget friendly (1,000 $ range) recepton venue in Los Angeles/San Gabriel Vally</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello all my lovely LA brides to be. I'm looking for a reasonable reception venue around North East LA (dodger stadium area) or in the SGV. I'm in West Covina and they're arent too many options. I know searches can get overwhelming so Im hoping that some of my fellow brides to be have any tips or suggestions. Out guest list is approx 170 and are open to venues that offer all inclusive packages. Out total budget is 12k. Thanks Ladies and happy planning!
    Posted by FutureMrsReyna[/QUOTE]

<div>Orcutt Ranch is around your price range, but it's in the SFV.</div>
  • Is Coco Palms in Pomona too far? My husband was at a wedding there & it looked nice.
  • Have you considered Hurst Ranch? It's actually in West Covina.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards