California-Los Angeles
Options

Bride in South Dakota - getting married in Malibu

So planning our beautiful beach wedding half way across the country seemed like a easy enough task.....learning lots of things.

I would love any advice and experience anyone has had with the Sunset Restaurant.  They have been lovely to work with but I would still love to get some feedback from brides that have or will have their ceremony/reception there. 

Also anyone that has recommendations on other vendors they have used and happy with.
Time of our lives Anniversary

Re: Bride in South Dakota - getting married in Malibu

• Options
    quittydancequittydance member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out yelp.com  I think there some brides who have given reviews of the place. This is actually one of the places we considered but changed our minds and do the reception at the same place as the ceremony.  Goodluck with your wedding preparation!
  • Options
    littleshrinklittleshrink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great....thank you for your help.  I will check them out...
    Time of our lives Anniversary
  • Options
    cjordan6cjordan6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We got married recently at the Sunset Restaurant.  We had an amazing experience.  Other than the June Gloom weather, everything was perfect.  I would recommend all of our vendors that we used - The Sunset Restaurant, Vanilla Bake Shop, Ninfas Flowers, Tina Molina events, and Kiss The Bride photography.

• Options
    RanwaPRanwaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend of a friend that's doing the music for my wedding- PM me and I'll pass along her info. 
  • Options
    HwseventsHwsevents member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with CJORDAN! I am currently working one of my brides on her Summer wedding at the Sunset Resturant.  We looked at 10 beach venues total.  Out of all of them that one is not only beautiful and has a great view, the price isn't outrageous.  A lot of places offer an ocean view for your ceremony, but then you are put in a ballroom with NO beach view for the reception.  At the sunset resutrant you get it all.  

Good Luck!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards