Ohio-Northeast
Options

Bridesmaid Newsletter

Hey! I have just started asking my bridesmaid and was thinking of having a bridesmaid newsletter to keep everyone in the loop. Is anyone doing this? Think it's a good idea? Nobody is from out of town and there will be 4 BM's. Thanks!
IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary

Re: Bridesmaid Newsletter

• Options
    KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of doing this as well. I'll probably just do it through emails though, I think that might be easier for everyone. I think a newsletter is a good way to keep everyone in the loop...sometimes I forget who I tell things to and who doesn't know yet!!
  • Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I think you should do it! But maybe just email it instead of sending a paper copy. I've been in some weddings where the bride was so bad about keeping everyone in the loop and just regular emails or anything would have been awesome for communicating info to the wedding party.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All my BMs are from out of town- so when I want to tell them something i just message them all at once on facebook. They al get the message and if one writtes a comment they all see it... so it almost feels like your chatting live with them :)

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    CrawfordecCrawfordec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say do it !!! I am doing one fore my BMs once a quarter via email. I also started a facebook group as well them. GL HTH, let me know if you want to see some of the templates I have .... erica dot crawford @ hotmail dot com
  • Options
    CrawfordecCrawfordec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oops wrong email :)   erica_crawford @ hotmail dot com
  • Options
    dcunningham2dcunningham2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did two (my planning time was only 4.5 months). I had 8 bridesmaids and 5 were out of state, so it really helped give everyone the same information at the same time. The first was just general information as well as a bridal party intro. The second had detailed information (the day's timeline, directions and maps to all locations, and the RD invite) If you'd like to see them email me: dcnwosu at gmail dot comHTH!
    imageimage

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    snj2009snj2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2 of my BM's are local, 2 aren't - so they all get a monthly letter (e-mail) to keep them in the loop of things.  I think it's a must with OOT BM's.  Good Luck  =)
  • Options
    lpolly12lpolly12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ChiMonique from the national boards has a good template for a bridemaids newsletter here: http://sites.google.com/site/diyweddingtemplates/Home/chimonique-diy-wedding-templates  
  • Options
    natatomicnatatomic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sharing our wedding website with my bridesmaids...the cutest one newsletter i've seen is here:  http://mrsdtobe2009.googlepages.com/diyprojectsYou have to scroll down to see her "Aisle File"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards