California-Los Angeles
Options

Candy Buffet Vendors

Hi All,

I am considering having a candy buffet at my wedding however I only seem to find the same 2-3 candy buffet vendors when I do a google search.  

Anyone know of any vendors around the Los Angeles/Pasadena area that do candy buffets.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Eria

Re: Candy Buffet Vendors

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most people DIY their candy buffets.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep.  I suggest "All you can sweet". I don't know the website off the top of my head but if you google them I know the website will pop up.
  • Options
    jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in a candy buffet too....anyone knows how much we should budget per person?

thx
  • Options
    sublime3377sublime3377 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found sweetlips design and April has been super helpful and great to work with.  

As for our quote it is coming out to about $8 per guest.  However we are having a small wedding so she may charge less is you have a bigger guestlist.

• Options
    edited December 2011

We did our own candy/ sweets buffet at our wedding.  It was a blast to shop for and we did the whole thing for less than $200 for 100 people.  Bought different glass containers at Home Goods, candy tongs and scoops at Cost Plus World Market, and the candy was from a candy store the size of Costco.  They distribute candy to all of the Sweet Factory stores.  Shopping for that candy was one of the most fun planning days that my Hubs and I had.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    love love love April too!  She's amazingggg!

april castelo-canlas sugar mama - sweetlips design t 818.488.0341 e sweetlipsdesign@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! Add Cake Bonbons to your candy!! Check out www.LeCakeBonbon.com
  • Options
    AllyHeyerAllyHeyer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lnc0185 can you tell me where you shopped for the candy?  I am in the LA area also, and we are about to DIY our candy buffet for our wedding.  Also, how much candy did you buy for 100 guests, and how many glass containers did you need?  Where did you purchase the bags for guests to fill?
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards