California-Los Angeles

What the heck is going on?

I was driving home from school on the 101 about 30 minutes ago and passed at least 30 police cars within a 3 mile distance.  There has been another shooting and this one was a school police officer (reason for so many cop cars) in Woodland Hills.  What is going on with this world?  Two school shootings in two days.
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What the heck is going on?

• nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  Yeah, people are CRAZY!  I'm glad you didn't get caught up in any of it!!!
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Luckily Peirce isn't close to where the shooting happened.  They're saying that the officer wasn't on campus and was wearing a vest.  

I just don't understand violence.  
  • edited December 2011
    that's awful!
    Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    And now there was a shooting of a Bell High School student just off campus.  This place is going to hell in a hand basket (<-- whatever that means).
  • edited December 2011
    OMG, are you saying that there was 3 shootings today in LA County alone?
    Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    No, the Gardena HS shooting was yesterday and then there were two just off campus at other HS today.  The one in Woodland Hills involved a LAUSD police officer who was shot by some 40ish guy that was trying to break into cars or something like that.  The Bell HS one was just off campus too at some burger place right behind the school and it was a Bell student.
  • edited December 2011
    Woodland Hills was pretty awful last night. My house was in the perimeter that was set up, so I didn't even bother going home until 9. The helicopters were flying around continually, so I didn't get to sleep until after 11. Yell And then they never caught the guy, so I kept having bad dreams.
  • edited December 2011
    My coworker's son goes to school there and his daughter's school was on lock down too.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We live in the Woodland Hills area too, and though we were allowed to go home, there was helicopters all night. My little brother goes to the school where the police officer was shot, but luckily for him he was on a school field trip that day!

I agree with penatlyshot, I hope they catch that guy soon cause I'm freaking out over every little bump in the night
    Finally a Mrs! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards