California-Los Angeles
Options

Weather Issues - Need Ideas Please

I'm getting married on Sunday!!!  I'm so excited!!! 

We have plans to take pictures with the bridal party at Chase Park in the Marina...but it's supposed to rain.  Anyone have any ideas on pretty indoor public places we might be able to use as a backup??

My dad suggested a hotel, but we might have problems taking over a hotel lobby.  My mom suggested a mall.  Any other ideas?

Thanks so much!

Re: Weather Issues - Need Ideas Please

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It might be a bit far for you, but we did ours downtown - the Bradbury Building and the central library come to mind.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're probably right about taking over a hotel lobby. But since you're getting married on a Sunday, you could call and ask a hotel if they have a space available that you could use for a really short time.
    Also the Annenberg Beach House in Santa Monica might be nice (but it depends on where your ceremony is...traffic in LA ... especially with rain..)

If those don't work, ask your photographer. They might have ideas.

Finally..congratulations!!! Take a deep breath and enjoy every minute--even if it's raining.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards