California-Los Angeles

Anyone know of a cheap place for chavari chairs?

Hey there ladies! I am totally in love with the chavari chairs but am running low on the budget money :/. The cheapest place I found for them was advertised for 4.25 a chair which really adds up when you are having 150200 people at your wedding! That's a lot of dough for people to be seating the butts on it lol! Does anyone out there know of any cheaper places? I am getting married on a Friday if that helps! Thanks ladies!

Re: Anyone know of a cheap place for chavari chairs?

• Party Rentals LTD I think is a national company; but to be honest $4.25 is actually a good price!  I've heard of $9+ per chair!
  • Thanks! Yeah it looks like they may be a bit out of budgey for me at even that price. We want to keep this wedding under 20k but thats hard with my taste lol. Anyone want to know the company that says 4.25 a chair over here in LA let me know :
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_anyone-know-of-a-cheap-place-for-chavari-chairs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:afe8d47d-f5f5-4e47-8375-6f247c8b7a13Post:b92e2845-4bd4-45e6-b34c-d050e24dc059">Re:Anyone know of a cheap place for chavari chairs?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks! Yeah it looks like they may be a bit out of budgey for me at even that price. We want to keep this wedding under 20k but thats hard with my taste lol. Anyone want to know the company that says 4.25 a chair over here in LA let me know :
    Posted by krystelgotti[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Let me know! Im starting my planning and want to know of as many places I can

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CMC PARTY RENTALS I  thinkthey said $3 or $4 each when I called.
    I do hair and makeup in the Southern California area. Message me for rates or check out instagram.com/araxjann for photos. -Glamourax
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards