• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
California-Los Angeles

FREE Event Planner/Wedding Coordinator

Do you have an event coming up and need someone to execute your vision???  I can help!  I am a very detailed, experienced Event Planner/Wedding Coordinator who just relocated to the So-Cal area and am trying to build my business in this competitive market!  The name of my company is I have experience with private parties, wedding coordination, high-end birthday parties, destination weddings, etc. 

If you are looking for an event planner with creative, innovative, and fresh ideas then I am the person you are looking for!  Since I am trying to build my client list here in Southern California I am offering my services for FREE right now!  If you let me put some business cards at your event and can help me out with some word-of-mouth promotion I would be more than happy to help plan your next big event for no charge!  I am confident you will be satisfied with my attention to detail, the relationships I have with great vendors, and how much passion I have for the event planning industry. 

If you have an event coming up and are expecting more than 100 guests let me be your event planner!  If you are satisfied with my work I just expect you to throw out the name of my company to anyone looking for an event planner.  Let's meet face-to-face so we can go over your expectations.

Look forward to hearing from you!  This offer will only be good for the first 5 events consisting of more than 100 guests.

Thank you,

Genevive Segovia
Your Main Event
[email protected]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards