California-Los Angeles

Ladies who have done B-Pics

Looking for a location for B-Pics...

where did you ladies take your pics and what did you think about where you took them...

TIA!

AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Ladies who have done B-Pics

• edited December 2011
    we used a photo studio. it was pretty much a black backdrop, floor to ceiling. i wore bright colors and we also used the two couches that were in there. i think you can do them just about anywhere and make it work. you don't have to get an expensive hotel room if you don't want to. the studio we used was like $22 an hour or something.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm doing mine at the Shade Hotel in Manhattan Beach - but since we are only going to be there a few hours they gave me a day rate for 5 hours. 
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • chiweeweechiweewee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on the look that you're going for. I did mine at El Matador State Beach in Malibu. The only time that I could do it was in March and I literally froze to death but other than that, I loved it! It makes for some beautiful backdrops. Good luck in your search!
  • edited December 2011
    I am doing mine on Saturday at my apartment.  I told FI I'm having a girl day w/ my sister so he wouldn't be tempted to come over.  ;-)
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend chosing a location that reflects your personality.  Some locations I take couples to is: El Madatore, Disney Concert Hall, 3rd Street, Union Station, or even just hiking in the canyons.  Good luck!
  • imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have seen some done at the beach which is out there but looks nice in pix. You can also rent out a hotel room. If your FI has a nice bedroom you can even do them there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards