California-Los Angeles

Budget Venue

Total wedding budget 17,000
Looking to have the ceremony and reception in the same location. Would liek to have the ceremony outside
Looking to spend at most 10,000 on food and venue. I would love the south bay (torrance, long beach, redondo beach) or orange county.
We are looking at about 125 guests. Please let me know if you know of affordable venues!!!

Re: Budget Venue

• Depending on the time and the day Portafino in Redondo Beach and have you looked a La Venta Inn in Palos Verdes?  I don't know what they charge but they have a beautiful view.  I've also heard that Los Verdes Cluntry Club has good rates.  Blue Water Grill in Redondo might also work fro you. Good luck! 
  • joiec3joiec3 member
    First Comment
    n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_budget-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:c001d1d7-c47c-4072-8356-8da060ca97abPost:103f022d-626f-4272-9e55-3099923bcc5d">Budget Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Total wedding budget 17,000 Looking to have the ceremony and reception in the same location. Would liek to have the ceremony outside Looking to spend at most 10,000 on food and venue. I would love the south bay (torrance, long beach, redondo beach) or orange county. We are looking at about 125 guests. Please let me know if you know of affordable venues!!!
    Posted by LenaIke[/QUOTE]
  • Los Verdes has good rates as PP mentioned. 
    Erhart's by the Sea in San Pedro is great (you need a military sponsor for this)
    Maybe the Japanese Garden at Cal State Long Beach (beautiful)
    Hotel Maya in Long Beach (beautiful)
    The Reef in Long Beach (soso)
    Point Vicente Interpretive Center in Palos Verdes

$17k for 125 might be doable if you are crafty... (DIY!)

A lower budget option is Michael's Tuscany Room in San Pedro, but it would be all inside instead of outside (this is where we are having our reception).  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards