California-Los Angeles
Options

too good not to share :)

i'm not doing a religious wedding, but if i were, i would have absolutely LOVED to have it held here:

http://www.wayfarerschapel.org/weddings/wedding-welcome/

so, fricken, gorgeous. someone get married here so i can gawk at your pictures :).
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: too good not to share :)

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That place is beautiful but a bit on the pricey side.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_good-not-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:c36d5dcc-fa13-4afc-9a5d-bfd2f9d932e9Post:c8b13e2e-f42a-4c69-b606-ef8289b642f9">Re: too good not to share :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]That place is beautiful but a bit on the pricey side.
    Posted by jagore08[/QUOTE]

i wanted to get married at terranea resort... but they were RIDICULOUSLY pricey! silly palos verdes.

whatever... i still want someone to get married there, haha. it's LA... someone's gotta have a budget to accomodate this place!

lol... im obviously kidding. i just thought this place was so pretty :).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That really reminds me of my parents old church in No. Cal.
    It is beautiful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding there a few years ago.  It is absolutely gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love that chapel and wanted to get married there however it was an hour away from where we are having our reception dinner and it is about $2,000 more than we are spending on the chapel we got. As much as I love that chapel I just could not make it work. The chapel I did book is beautiful as well and is only 10 min away so I'm happy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards