California-Los Angeles
Options

HELP!!!! VENUES!!!

We have a budget of $10,000 and I was wondering if anyone knew of nice Venues located in the Los Angeles/Valencia/Burbank/Santa Clarita Area. ect? My Fiance and I are going to be paying for our wedding so, we want to stick to our budget. I was thinking of a beach wedding but then if I do that I need to look for the reception to have the party! UGH!!! too many decisions :(

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: HELP!!!! VENUES!!!

• Options
    lusygoosy06lusygoosy06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!

Try Culver Events Center.  They are very reasonably-priced yet a great wedding venue:

www.culverevents.com

They have overall good reviews at Yelp too:

www.yelp.com/biz/culver-events-center-los-angeles

My friend got married there and they had a beautiful wedding.

Good luck!
  • Options
    joeymichjoeymich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ok, thank you so much :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    gamingangelgamingangel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have a budget of $10,000 as well and are getting married at Santa Ynez Inn which is wine country (near Santa Barbara). The wedding is going to be reasonably priced, and the coordinator is amazing! It's so beautiful out there. If you and your FH love wine, you should definitely check it out !
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    TeamCCTeamCC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! How many people are you planning to invite to your wedding?

gamingangel, how many are going to be at yours?

My fiance and I are trying to stick to $10,000 for ceremony/reception, and we are having 130+.

• Options
    joeymichjoeymich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

We are having about 100-120 people...so, that's helps for our guest list before it was 150+.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    joeymichjoeymich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to look it up right now..lol...I thought about having it in a winery place but we thought that would be toooooo expensive and we LOVE WINE :) thanks so much for the info :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cabrillo Marina in San Pedro is pretty cheap.  You have to see it in person to really see how pretty it is.  Ocean view :)
  • Options
    joeymichjoeymich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ohhhh, I like ocean View..lol..thanks
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can send you pics if you PM me your email.  It is pretty cheap but you have to rent everything.  I think it would be under 10k
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend just got married at "the mermaid" in topanga canyon. It was a beautiful place. had approx 120 people. Outdoor area for ceremony and a nice place for a reception. It felt intimate and cozy. 

We are having ours at a banquet hall. In the rental is included catering, hall rental, tables linnes chairs all that stuff. Minus alcohol is about $45 per person. If we wanted to include premium alcohol at each table (Think a botttle of vodka, bottle of coniac or scotch and a bottle of wine) it would be $7 per person more. Food is 7 courses family style and they are having 16 different types of salads and appatizers. So its a great deal for us. The only thing is that they might require a minimum person count. Ours is a minimum of 130 people. But they can accomidate more people. (up to 250 people) The hall itself looks fab. ITs like a vegas club with great artwork on the walls.  Hope this helps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oops!  forgot the name of our hall. Its Bellaj banquet hall in Burbank, CA
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    joeymichjoeymich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ...lol....Thank you i will look it up :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    joeymichjoeymich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just looked up your hall in Burbank....NICE!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards