California-Los Angeles
Options

wedding officiant

Hi Ladies!,
Ok so this week has been interesting for my bridal party.  One guy backed out bc he doesnt think he can take the time off for the night of our wedding.  Um hello its one night and you have 3 months to get it off!!!  Really?  Now we cant get a hold of the guy who we had asked to be our officiant for the day.  I'm pretty much banking on him backing out at this point. 

Any recs on an officiant?  light hearted, nothing religious, must be a male (FI request) ????

Re: wedding officiant

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI can do it :)  So can I, but I don't qualify in the plumbing department...

My cousin is doing ours.  Non-religious, light hearted.  We're his 3rd wedding.  You can have a family member or friend do it, like we are?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Greg with "You May Kiss The Bride." When I was getting married I was going to use him until a friend said that he would do it. Greg was really nice on the phone and other "older" knotties have used him. I know he has reviews on projectwedding.com. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    officiantguy.com
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    mirdonamymirdonamy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister, who's getting married in April 11 (the reason I am on the KNOT right now... as her MOH) is an officiant.

www.laweddingwoman.com
    Her name is Elysia, and you can see if she's free.  She's amazing.  If she's not, Elizabeth Oakes is awesome.  I have worked with her in the past!  :)

Arielle
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Spencer Krull.  He was perfect!  Not religious (unless you want it), great guy, good sense of humor.  All the guests were complimenting our ceremony. 
    His email is spencer at krull.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards