California-Los Angeles
Options

Circus wedding help!

Hello!  My fiance and I are dreaming of a vintage circus themed wedding, complete with big top and all!  We're looking for a venue that offers this!  Does anyone know of any movie or photography sets out there that rent their space out for weddings as well?  Or anyone have any other clever ideas to get this type of environment for our wedding?

Thanks for the help!
Darcy

Re: Circus wedding help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sony Studios? We had our prom there...
  • Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!  I just saw a blog about this when I was looking for circus stencils for my niece.   Here it is http://longbeachweddingcollective.com/?p=130.  I don't know about venues but good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i just went to an event with a circus like tent. it was an indian wedding and i believe they rented all the decor.
    the photographer was www.goesphotography.com and maybe they listed some images of this wedding.

good luck
    jacky

• Options
    mschocokittymschocokitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to check out the Off Beat Bride Website. They are a great resource for the less traditional wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a merry go round in Griffith Park. They rent out that and the area around it for weddings! Hope that helps you! I'm a wedding planner, but just recently threw a circus party for my Son with a vintage theme!

Good Luck!

-Bella Sophia Events
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards