California-Los Angeles

Need help with vendors reviews

Fellow knotties i need your advice....I am meeting with sunswept entertainement and would love to know if anyone has used them before

spring flowers by samay hossine his work is awesome but would like to see feedback from you guys.

Photography i am meeting with imagine photography and desgin    and jennystein pohotography  
Let me know your input ladies thanks in advance.

Re: Need help with vendors reviews

• edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_need-help-with-vendors-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:daf173d3-a180-466e-acd6-e492b84cc525Post:604a4fe1-a12b-4b63-894b-77731d6b2c35">Need help with vendors reviews</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fellow knotties i need your advice....I am meeting with sunswept entertainement and would love to know if anyone has used them before spring flowers by samay hossine his work is awesome but would like to see feedback from you guys. Photography i am meeting with imagine photography and desgin    and jennystein pohotography   Let me know your input ladies thanks in advance.
    Posted by munieca0204[/QUOTE]

What area are you getting married?? I know of an amazing DJ... let me know if you would like his info! :)
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards