California-Los Angeles

Dance Lessons.

Hi Ladies,

I'm getting married in 5 months. I've been having a difficult time convincing him to take dance lessons as a couple.He's not a big dancer, he's style is side to side. lol  At first it was to get him comfortable with dancing but now I'm actually nervous we might look like idiots dancing our first dance. I don't know what else to tell him. I've told him how much it would mean to me but he still doesn't care enough to try.
 How do i convince him? Help!? Cry

-Irinea

Re: Dance Lessons.

• edited December 2011
    Back when we were dating, DH and I took ballroom dance lessons through our parks & rec department.  It was very "low pressure" there, and we had so much fun!  We liked it so much that we actually took 2 sessions of it!  

If you don't want to go that route, our instructor also teaches private lessons.  Janet Snyder and I think her website is danceten.net or something like that.

However, I do not think it will be the end of the world if you do the "high school sway" because some people aren't dancers and it just makes them look that much more awkward if they have taken dance lessons and have some sort of choreographed dance.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards