California-Los Angeles

Magazines galore - any takers?

Hi ladies! 

I am moving soon, and just collected together three shopping bags full of wedding magazines that my mother flooded me with over the months I've been engaged. We're far enough along in the planning that I no longer need this massive pile of ideas/inspiration. 

Any newly-engaged brides want them for free?  They've been very handy for my planning (including a few from the UK and Australia which contain different trends than the US mags) and I just want to pay them forward so someone else can benefit from the money we spent on them. 

Shoot me a message if interested! 

:)

Re: Magazines galore - any takers?

• <div>Hi! This is so nice. Are they still available?</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://losangeles.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_magazines-galore-any-takers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:df603858-1c8d-4567-a195-bac1afc02740Post:095a628a-3889-43e7-9eb9-1998e095b7f5">Magazines galore - any takers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies!  I am moving soon, and just collected together three shopping bags full of wedding magazines that my mother flooded me with over the months I've been engaged. We're far enough along in the planning that I no longer need this massive pile of ideas/inspiration.  Any newly-engaged brides want them for free?  They've been very handy for my planning (including a few from the UK and Australia which contain different trends than the US mags) and I just want to pay them forward so someone else can benefit from the money we spent on them.  Shoot me a message if interested!  :)
    Posted by The Nerdlet[/QUOTE]
  • Are they still available
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards