Ohio-Northeast
Options

where to get white umbrellas?

Im getting married this coming Saturday (8/8) YAY! As of right now, its calling for rain!!! I figured I should just embrace it and purchase some white umbrellas. As anyone seen any around the area? TIA!

Re: where to get white umbrellas?

• Options
    Brittany&NateBrittany&Nate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if they sell them in stores or if they're just online, but I know Totes makes some really cute wedding umbrellas in white!!
    wedding countdown Brittany&Nate 1.9.10 Our Wedding Site Our Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think I ever realized that we are date twins!!  Is your sister making your cake?!?!  Hope things go well for you the rest of the week.  Since I will be busy next weekend too, Congrats!!  Looking forward to your pic's!!Sorry, not sure about the umbrella thing : /
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No idea, but if for some reason you can't find white, you could get blue and use it as a 'something blue'. Good luck and I hope the weather is nice.BTW, it rained the morning of my wedding. I just used a regular golf umbrella that a friend of mine had. I don't even remember what color it was. LOL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with JK, colored ones would look cute too!  They would really pop in pictures on a gloomy day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!! Yay for date twins! Let's both cross out fingers for a sunny day!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards