California-Los Angeles
Options

Photobooth

Has anyone had a photobooth at their wedding or thinking of having one? Any good prices out there.

Re: Photobooth

• Options
    czarinamaeczarinamae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked one at the LB Bridal show last week.  I booked with Sparkle Photobooth and got 200.00 off of the regular price.  They are much cheaper than Cheesy Photobooths.
    Photobucket
    Sep 2011 Siggy Challenge: Flower Inspiration
    Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sfchicksfchick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have one recommendation - there are some photobooth companies in L.A. that have larger booths - i was recently at one where only two people could fit and it wasn't as much fun. Plan on spending at least $1,000 - at least that's what I've been finding.

If you are strapped for cash and have a tech saavy friend, I'd recommend making your own. Check out other sites like offbeatbride.com and weddingbee.com for photos and instructions on how to d.i.y. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked ours with Photo Booths for Parties. They have good prices and they are very quick to respond to emails...and my millions of questions =)

http://www.photoboothsforparties.com/

• Options
    mrsosborne2bmrsosborne2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the responses. I just attended the Bridal Expo at the LA Convention Center and the prices do begin at about 1000. Beyond my budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i got mine through a "brides rally" for 575 through smile lounge.  i don't think the deal is still up, but you ucan find promos if you keep your eyes open :)
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My DOC offers a series of packages for a portrait booth for a really reasonable price. It's different than a photobooth because there is someone that takes the pictures, as opposed to a machine, but has the same effect.   http://tinamolinaevents.com/
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Garavito-
    Tina is our wedding coordinator as well, and we hired her to do the photobooth pictures. They set up a background and bring props.
    Finally a Mrs! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally second CourtneyKelly... Brides Rally (www.bridesrally.com) offered the best deal I've seen for a photo booth so far.  So you may want to keep an eye on their deals.. they may offer another one soon.  you never know!  good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards