California-Los Angeles

Photography

Hey Ladies,
Just wanted to ask really fast. Because I need my mind to be put at ease. Being that you have one day to capture your wedding. I read from some posters that Simply Photography was reasonable in pricing so I contacted her and she is VERY reasonable. So my question to you is, has anyone else used her and loved her work? I'm just so afraid that my day won't be captured and I will be disappointed and hurt. Please help me put my mind at ease. Thanks ladies.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photography

• Jeni35Jeni35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not used Simple Photography; but we did go with someone who was recommended and not charging an arm and a leg. We are having the photographer do epics first...just to make sure. However, we really like her pics on her website, so I think we will be good. 
  • edited December 2011
    Wedding photography is a big deal. You need to feel comfortable with the person you're working with. I generally include an engagement shoot with the couple to make sure we all mesh together well and I can get a feel for them and visa versa. It gives us a chance to get to know one another before the big day.

Get in touch. I'd be happy to help you shop. I can answer questions and help you figure out what to ask your photographer, what you might want, etc. A lot of brides just don't know what to look for or make sure they get everything they want: info@kristensimental.com
    KRISTEN SIMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHY *** Weddings, Events, Portraits, and More! *** www.kristensimental.com
  • JaceyLenaeJaceyLenae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    two words: 
    LAUREN. ROSS...
    she's the best photographer EVER!
    google her
  • edited December 2011
    check out these guys.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards