California-Los Angeles
Options

DOC search - help needed

I am recently engaged and am planning most of the wedding myself, but from what I heard it's best to have a DOC. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good DOC that won't break the bank (around $1000~, if not less)? My wedding will be in the Monrovia/Pasadena area. Thank you so much in advance!

Re: DOC search - help needed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Christina Molina from Tina Molina events was our DOC and she was truly amazing!!!! She is a KNOTTIE FAV for sure when I booked her in '09 she was in your price range so I'm sure her prices have gone up but I still think she would be in your price range.

Christina will be thee BEST investment you'll ever make!!! She truly was a god send on our wedding and I have no idea how it would of happen without her!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used Christina. I don't know how I could have done it without a DOC. She set up our reception and did an amazing job with the decorations, plus she kept us on schedule. We knew when to do an entrance, first dance, cake cutting. She even helped out when our DJ didn't have the right first dance song. I was pulled in so many directions during the reception. I'm sure half the stuff wouldn't have gotten done without her.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also recommend Tina Molina Events, she did my wedding and she did an awesome job! For more info, you can find it on my wedding bio under vendors. GL!
  • Options
    Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Carina McLaughlin for my wedding last year and she was awesome. She was $1000 and worth every penny.

http://www.tealightweddings.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also recommend Christina Molina
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    cocotte126cocotte126 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for all your suggestions! I will definitely check out Tina Molina Events and Carina. You are all awesome :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards