Ohio-Northeast
Options

Hey married ladies...

...or girls who've gotten their license already. I'm sure this has been posted but I didn't see it recently. What do we need to bring with us? I tried to find it online and it seems a photo ID and social security card are necessary but I'm wondering if we both have our passports that will cover both. Since all of our legal documents and what not are in LA, I only want to bring what is necessary, and we don't have the option of just going back home to pick up the right thing if we don't have it with us. By the way, we are getting married in Cuyahoga county so that's the info we need. Thanks in advance!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hey married ladies...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    DL, SS CARDS and BC's.. if you have your passports, take them the more the merrier.
  • Options
    anglndsguse44anglndsguse44 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that all we needed was our driver's license. We are both resident of Lake County, so they didn't need us to bring anything else...
  • Options
    alithebull1alithebull1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours in downtown Cleveland and the only thing we needed was our drivers license and cash.  They never asked for our SS card.
  • Options
    TBHCJSTBHCJS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    our experience was the same as allison's
  • Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also had the same experience as Tara - I was only asked for me driver's license.  They asked for the SSN, but not the actual card.  Don't forget the cash! (ps~this was in Cuyahoga County).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    natg504natg504 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Same here... we just got ours Friday.  They'll ask for your SSN, but you don't need a card to show them.  Just have your driver's license and $40 cash.
  • Options
    dalandreadalandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I tried to call the number on the website and when I called it was a busy tone... nice huh? Looks like we'll be good with our DL and passports. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards