California-Los Angeles

Venues for 50-75 guests

Any outdoor venue ideas for a small wedding? We would like an informal and relaxed  venue.

We may be doing heavy apps instead of a traditional sit down meal, where people can mingle and socialize and where we can bring in our own caterer.

We are open to a restaurant as well. Any advice, thoughts or suggestions welcome! I am new to LA so I feel a little lost.

Thank you in advance!

Re: Venues for 50-75 guests

• edited December 2011
    I had mine at Ramsey's at the Club and I think it's perfect for a reception for under 100 people. We had 68 people.

Also, check with the Patina Group. A lot of their restaurants downtown (Nick and Stef's, Pinot Cafe) would work well. Pinot has an outdoor garden. If you're looking for something a bit more modern, I'd look into Smog Shoppe, Ivan Kane's, and Citrus at Social, though those are all indoors.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I would look into restaurants with an outdoor area. The food will probably be better that way :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I personally loved the Ayres Hotel in Manhattan Beach.. they are a small but classy hotel.  You may want to check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards