California-Los Angeles
Options

santa barbara photographer

Does anyone know of a good photographer in santa barbara?  budget is $2000-$2500. 

Re: santa barbara photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know of a good photographer in santa barbara?  budget is $2000-$2500. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont know of a photographer that's located IN SB....BUT there some great photographers that will travel to SB! Not sure what their traveling fees are...but I think they would be in your budget...not sure if you looked into them yet...

Hazelnut Photography
    Nataly Lemus (she is our photographer n so far she has been awesome with our e-session)
    Ashleigh Taylor (her blog has ALOT of post from SB)
    Laura Laing ( she is new but has AWESOME work)

HTH!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also look at SoCalSunshine Productions.  I think they also travel to SB with no fee.  www.socalsunshine.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We ended up tweaking the budget and going with our first choice photographer who was a little pricier, but I met with Kristen Grinnell http://www.grinnellphoto.com/ who,I think, does really good work and is very reasonably priced for Santa Barbara.  She has a very sweet personality as well.  
    Learning to live and work from home: My blog
  • Options
    imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Nataly Lemus! She did our wedding and we were very happy (= She is extremelly reasonably priced specially for the quality of work she does. Check her out www.natalylemus.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVED mine!! info in my bio, but they are temptingweddings.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved my wedding photographer and the photographer who came to SB to shoot our Trash The Dress session.  Jessica Lewis did our wedding and is based out of Ventura.  She was great and so easy to be around!  Jordana of Hazelnut Photography (out of LA)  did our trash the dress session and was also amazing!  Loved her style and they way all of the pictures came out!  I highly recommend either of them! Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my girlfriend used goes photography.com and she loved all the pictures.
    he traveled to s.b. but a resonable priced photographer.

best of luck,
    jacky

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, Kenny Selko
    selkophotography.com

He lives in the Valley but I'm pretty sure he'd travel to SB.  Very reasonably priced.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Or, instead of hiring a photographer from somewhere else, you can always hire a local ;)

http://austindara.com
  • Options
    MzAngieGMzAngieG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, what a tease!  She specified a budget of $2000-2500, which is still more than my budget, but I figured I'd click on your site anyway since I haven't found anyone whose photography has really grabbed my attention, and I LOVED your photos!  I was sitting here thinking about ways to come up with the extra budget until I clicked on your pricing and realized your basic rate is 5k!  Such a bummer, wish you hadn't dangled that out there!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards