Latino Weddings
Options

dollar dance

anyone having a dollar dance and if so what song/s are you using?

Re: dollar dance

• Options
    MrsLeonMrsLeon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol. your name is ironic cuz i love carlos [my FI name] and i was born in 87were not sure if were gonna have a dollar dance
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are thinking about it, but have not decided yet, If we do I know I don't want a slow song, I rather have a fun song.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me either. I am really not going to do it...i feel like its a waste of time. THey can just give the $ as a gift.
    BabyFetus Ticker TTC since 11/2010 Me-32 - Cervical Displacia -Lymes Diseease DH-32
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I honestly think that the dollar dance is a tradition that is fading away. I do not see it much at weddings any more. But if you do have one I would recomend for you not to do a slow song, or a song that would intimidate the guests from participating.GL!!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just having the DJ pick songs that intice people to come out and dance with us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about Carnaval by Celia Cruz?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We havent really decided if we are going to do it, but its an option. My mom thinks we should do it..Shes your typical stick to tradition Puertorican mom :) Gotta love her!
    Melissa ~ Wife to Eddie; Soccer Mom to Mikel, Mikaela & Baby #3 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards