Latino Weddings

HOLA CHICAS!

Hello LadiesI wanted to Introduce Myself!! My name is Mendy, FI and I got engaged on April 25, 2009. I live in Boston and I usually post on the boston board most of the time.  I was not aware that there was a Latina Knottie Board! and I am glad I found it!!Cant wait to share Ideas with all of you!!!
Anniversary Photobucket

Re: HOLA CHICAS!

• edited December 2011
    Hi Mendy welcome to the latina board! It's pretty new, I think it just started last Friday. I'm usually on the L.A board but I'm loving the new Latina board! Pamela
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Pamela,Me too I am  excited about this Board. WE defenatly have to get it going and make it Grow. We should post on other boards that there is a latina board now. That way we can get more Knotties here too! :O) What do you think?
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Hello girl! My name is Lizvette and I was born and lived in Puerto Rico for 21 years... We are having our destination wedding there! I also didnt knew they had a Latino Board woot woot to that!! Bueno, take care and hope we get to meet more chicas around here
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies , I'm really happy that there is a Latina Knottie Board now , I Live in Louisville now and getting married out here too (my FI and I are both from L.A ) so it's nice to know that I can come to this board and get great advice and ideas from all of you. Happy Planning ladies!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards