Latino Weddings
Options

Bride Poll!!

I'm so glad this board is on here now, I'm sure everyone else is too. Looks like there's quite a few new ladies here so maybe it's time to do poll? Please list your name, FI's name, your wedding date, where you're getting married, what colors or theme you are using and anything else you want to share! I'll start... I'm Veronica, FI is Dan. We're getting married on Oct. 30, 2010 in Iowa. Our colors will be chocolate brown, plum and ivory with olive green accents. I don't want to do too much of a fall theme but I want to incorporate pumpkins somehow.

Re: Bride Poll!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Veronica! My name is Ana and my FI is Carlos. We're getting married on November 8th....a little more than a month away in Chicago, IL. Our colors are chocolate brown and burnt orange. So excited to see what everyone else is doing!
  • Options
    munkiimunkii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm Yesenia, Fi is Matt.  We're getting married Oct 10, 2009--8 days!  Our colors are fuschia, turquoise, and navy, but there are also accents of chocolate and champagne.  We don't have a theme; however, the restaurant we're using has a lot of decor and good ambiance; so, we're just providing candles on the tables. 
    Matt loves Munkii!!!
  • Options
    latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is Ana, FI is David and our wedding date is Oct 15,2011 were having a Vintage wedding and found a beautiful Historic house where we can have both the ceremony(outside) and the reception (Indoors)our colors are Brown and Ivory with Red and Fuschia accents.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies!  I'm Lysandra, FI is Bernardo.  Wedding is March 27, 2010 in DC.  Colors are probably a soft yellow and light gray with some other accents . . . we'll see!
  • Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies...My name is Claudia and FI's is Jon.  Wedding is 11.14.09, getting married in Galveston, TX.  Colors: Fire themed (red, orange, touch of yellow, accented with black and some green)...yes, lots of colors!  LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm Laura, my fiance is Ross and we're getting married June 27, 2010 in south Jersey!  Our colors are blue and ivory, with gray accents.  Ross was in the Marines so we're going to have a slightly military wedding, in that he and the best man will be in dress blues, and we'll have the sword ceremony, and we'll likely be cutting the cake with his saber. <3
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
  • Options
    susan00607susan00607 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is Susan and Fi's name is Albert. We are getting married june 5, 2010 in Montebello, CA. Our wedding colors are Canary, Brown and off white. We have been together for 4 years and have a wonderful 2 year old boy.
  • Options
    CITALAUNICACITALAUNICA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies,My name is Cassandra and FI name is Daniel we're getting married October 10, 2010 in Queens, NY. Our colors are black & victorian lilac with damask as an accent.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! My name is Danielle. FI's name is Jacob. We're getting married in Austin, Texas (hook 'em horns!). Our colors are navy and red-orange. FI and I are both from Austin, but we're living in Ithaca, NY because I'm in grad school at Cornell. We both really miss all of the culture in Texas, especially the food. Everything is pretty bland this far north.
    planning bio
    "My favorite color is fluorescent beige."
  • Options
    nicoleabrocknicoleabrock member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm Nicole, FI is Cesar.  We are getting married Oct. 30, 2009 (in 25 days!!) in California.  Our colors are red and black.  We are incorporating some Dia de Los Muertos pieces into our wedding.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies! I'm Mehgan, FI is Will, and we're getting married October 17, 2010 (possibly the 16th, depending on the church) in Santa Paula, CA. We're both Active Duty Coast Guard. I currently live in Kodiak, AK and he lives in Miami, FL, but I'll be moving to Miami in three weeks to be with him. I can't wait (even though he'll be deployed till the end of November, so he won't be there when I get there. At least I'm leaving Kodiak before the snow hits LOL). Our wedding colors are black and white with teal/aqua accent. Lots of info in my bio.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Everyone, I'm Jessica, and my FI is Gabriel. We're getting married April 10, 2010 in Whittier, CA. Our colors are Periwinkle & Lavendar/Lilac with silver accents, and I guess we're having a spring theme. So far we have our church & venue, my dress and we kinda have the food situated (need to figure out the details), so I have about 6 months to get it together with some help from you ladies!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome everyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little late on this... My name is Melissa, my husband is Joel and we got married in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area on April 4 2009. Our wedding colors were light pink and green with some ivory.
  • Options
    mfp_10mfp_10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone my name is Marissa and my FI is Fernando and we're getting married on April 17 20010 in Texas. Our colors are black, silver and white with red as the accent color. The theme is mostly sweetheart or the double hearts because i like hearts a lot.
  • Options
    christinam13christinam13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey guys my name is Christina FI name is Jose Luis were getting married Oct. 3rd 2009 (3days) omg so nervous already. Were getting married in San Marcos Tx! and our wedding colors are blue black and white like the colors on our monogram below!CONGRATS to all!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello ladies I am Yvonne and Fi is Kyle. Getting married June 26, 2010. Having an outdoor wedding at his partents house on the southern tip of Shawnee National Forest in IL. Colors are Navy Blue & Violet, (its a night wedding) Theme is Rustic/Country & I was just gonna tell Yesenia that was what I wanted to name my daughter to begin with but settled on Gabina instead :)
    ~yovey~ BabyName Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm very late! But I wanted to join in. :)I'm Jenny and FI is Cristhian. Our date is officially for May 8, 2012 (Tue) and the party will take place on May 12, 2012 (Sat). We don't really have a theme... but I like the immersion of our two cities/cultures. (ie: my city meets FI's city- although our hometowns are 20 min away from each other!). Our official date takes place in FI's hometown of Boston and the party takes place in my hometown of Lowell.
  • Options
    glitzyglamglitzyglam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm late....and also wanted to join in =)My name is Julia, FI is Allen, The big date is June, 19 2010 in Michigan.  our colors are black, white with clover accent.  We don't have much of a theme, it'll be modern, non traditional and fun! I'm Mexican, FI is Caucasian we are high school sweethearts.  We've been together for 6 years and have a 4 year old son.
  • Options
    Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well since other people are late I might as well be tooI'm Genie Dh is Sisko and we are getting married at the cathedral of our lady of the Angels in down town L.A. on Sept. 18, 2010. Our colors are choc. Brown and burnt orange with accents of gold and ivory. Everyone always tells us that we are going a fall theme, but if they know us they know that we always have loved those colors and even have our house decorated with these colors. We will not have leaves or pumpkins in the wedding so I like to call it romantic candle light. Happy planning ladies.
  • Options
    lanerob1lanerob1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm super late but here it goes....I'm Elaine and FI is RJ. We are getting married in my small hometown outside of Austin, Texas on November 7th (just a few days away!!!!!!)We're having a fall themed wedding with warm colors, apple red, burnt orange, chocolate brown and ivory.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, My name is Maria and my Fiance's name is Chris. We are getting married Sept. 10, 2011 in MA. We don't have a theme but we are using blue with yellow as and accent color.
  • Options
    AAndino007AAndino007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello my fellow Latinas! Okay...so here goes! My name is Amy and my FI's name is Henry. Our wedding date is scheduled for March 27, 2010. We are getting married in Old San Juan, PR at El Convento (the VERY same hotel we took a pic at when my FI came to PR for the first time...back in 2002!!) We actually had this picture displayed in our house for YEARS and didn't think anything of it until we were trying to find our venue! Then it all clicked and we knew where we had to get married. Our color scheme is black, white and plum and our theme is "spanish colonial" since most of the architecture is literally from colonial times...including the hotel (which is a historic landmark in Puerto Rico...it was a convent in the 16th century!!) Thanks vgmartinez...this was fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards