Latino Weddings

I Blame you!!!lol

So I saw a post on here(I think it was mexican decor) Well someone posted the photogragher Elizabeth Madina. OMG!!! I'm in love with her, but she took pictures of a couple and I fell in love with the dress the bride was wearing. So I went as far as contacting Elizabeth desperate to find out any info on the dress, she was so kind enough to contact the bride and said that it was a Rosa Clara design. Well I still can't find that damn dress!!!! I have numerous e-mails out to salons asking if they know anything on this dress. I'm ubsest and this is the only thing I talk about. Everytime my DH seems annoyed with me I just say " Blame the latino board on the knot honey". and he roles his eyes. LoL So here is the dress. http://www.elizabethmedinaphotography.com/blog/2009/07/fotografia-en-merida-ivonne-y-daniel-sesion-fotografica-at-the-hacienda-hunxectaman-in-yucatan-mexico/.Just thought I'd share since I board is a bit slow. Genie

Re: I Blame you!!!lol

• edited December 2011
    Oh that dress is amazing!!  I fell in love with Rosa Clara dresses when I first started looking.  There are not too many places in the US that carry them right now - or at least not their full lines I think.  I went to a really pricey dress shop here in DC to try them on and didn't like the ones they had there very much in person though. Did you try the dress board?  Those ladies know some online shops that I don't.  Also, I bet you could get it custom made for cheaper than a brand new Rosa Clara dress.
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow it's beautiful hope your able to find it or get it costumed made.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much ladies. I did contact the dress board and before Elizabeth even contacted me they all said it was a La Sposa dress which I thought it was too. I did find some stores in Pasadena and bev. hills which do carry them, but there about an hour away from me so I jsut e-mailed them to see if they had any info or where able to order it if they didn't have it in store. Hey I don't mind driving an hour, but only if they have it. wish me luck ladies that it's not to expensive.
  • edited December 2011
    Buena Suerte Genie!!
  • edited December 2011
    I love Elizabeth Medina's photography! and that dress is gorgeous!!! I agree with the previous post to check the dress board to see what the ladies can come up with. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry I just ready your response about the dress board. I hope you are able to try the dress on :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards