Ohio-Northeast
Options

Avon Oaks CC

A friend was at a reception last month at Avon Oaks CC  liked the atmosphere. I looked it up and it looks pretty.http://www.avonoakscc.com/BanquetPhotoGallery.aspxTheirmenu pricing seems reasonablehttp://www.avonoakscc.com/pdfs/banquetMenu.pdfDisclaimer. Never been there. Don't know if you have to be a member. Just thought I'd share

Re: Avon Oaks CC

• Options
    star85babestar85babe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice place.. My fiance use to be a valet parker there when he was younger :p
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to a wedding there but my parents are members there so we go there to eat, swim, workout, etc.  They have a great staff and a relatively new chef my parents really like.  We're doing golf and possibly a girls lunch there the day before our wedding.  They have some really nice outdoor areas there too.  The only down side is the decor inside is a little dated... think early 90's pastels.  My dad suggested it for my reception but since I have so many people coming in from out of town, I really wanted downtown.  Plus I grew up on the westside but live on the eastside now so downtown made sense.  If I were you, I would go out there and take a look if you're interested.  I'm pretty sure you do not have to be a member but if you need a member to sponsor you, let me know.  I'm sure my dad would fine with that.  HTH!
  • Options
    vmcelhanvmcelhan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    very nice place, nice rooms, nice decor, and great food.  my firm had a christmas party there a couple years back, vegas themed, and everything was wonderful. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister had her 2004 wedding reception there and everything was great.  The catering is now being done by someone else, so I don't know if the quality of the food has changed or not.  We looked here for our reception, but with a larger guest list, the pricing for the alcohol was really high--higher than the food bill, but typical for a country club.  Also, you do not have to be a member.  HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having mine thier in 3 weeks, and I cant wait!  They have really worked with us. You really dont have dress it up that much.  We are doing a shuttle to Hoilday Inn.. and  I cant wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards