Ohio-Northeast
Options

Vistaprint help please..

Okay so I don't understand how everyone gets free business cards and such from vista print.  So I go on there and am trying to order their free business cards so I can have them be the place cards, but as soon as you try to chang anything about the set up of how it's written, it automatically isn't free anymore... UGH!!!  Same goes for the post cards.  I have managed to get the pen and car magnet for free.  Maybe I'm just not understanding it.  Do any of you have any tricks or suggestions on what you've done?  I'm trying to see if I can just do my invites from there as well to keep all the designs matching.Thanks in advance!

Re: Vistaprint help please..

• Options
    jchapman330jchapman330 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am guessing it is because the design you picked out is not one of the few that are always free. Sign up for the email offers- you will get offers for free business cards (any style) probably within a week....thats what I did.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can also get a 50% off coupon online with free shipping, which sometimes can be better than the amount free, depending on how many you're getting.  I did that with my save-the-date magnets.  Just google Vistaprint 50% off coupon and it should be one of the first links. 
  • Options
    dalandreadalandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, you have to be careful with what you change. You can't add photos or graphics that aren't already on the design, so you just have to be creative with what you choose, but you should be able to move things around. If you do find something that's free, you can only order the amount that they specify, otherwise you pay full price for the rest, but if you go back and do a several separate orders, you'll only have to pay shipping. I got our RSVP postcards and just did 2 separate orders and paid shipping for each. Even with paying two separate $6 shipping it was still cheaper than a full price order.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    snj2009snj2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use vistaprint all the time for my business supplies - some dsigns are free to adjust - some cost you to move things and change the templates around.  Try a few and you should only have to pay shipping by the time you're done.  I get e-mails everyday from them. If you'd like me to help design something for you, let me know - i'll be happy to help!  shannon_b_lewis@ live . com (no spaces)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards