Ohio-Northeast
Options

East Side Rehearsal Dinner Venue

Hello! I am in need of a rehearsal dinner venue on the east side- preferably mentor or willoughby. Does anyone have any ideas?Thank you!

Re: East Side Rehearsal Dinner Venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mario Fazio in Willoughby
    BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    anglndsguse44anglndsguse44 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at Claddagh Irish Pub at Legacy Village in Beachwood. I do not have enough good things to say about them! Although my in-laws took care of the planning for this event, the night of the rehearsal could have not gone smoother. The food was excellent, the staff was so wonderful that most of the time you didn't even know they were there - but in a good way, and everyone had a great time. We had a HUGE rehearsal dinner (about 65 people), and the staff accomodated us so well. Please check them out!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It depends on how many people you are having really...at least that's what i found.  I have been searching for a place for ours and think we are going to go with mario fazio's.  We are having about 45 people at our dinner.  We wanted something low key and not another banquet room.  I am having a hard time finding someplace that has a pary room big enough.  The only thing i don't like about Mario's is you are part of the restaurant...they don't have a party room.Here are some of the places i checked out:-willoughby brewing company (very nice but limited banquet menu...is very similar to what we are having at the wedding)-davatino's (mentor) too small for us-Vittorio's (wickliffe) too small-gavi's (nice but pricy for what we wanted)
  • Options
    raeg13raeg13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at gavi's in downtown willoughby and it was perfect!  we had a pretty large RD and they let us use the entire dining room and accomodated everything we needed.  I highly recommend!
  • Options
    mbd62709mbd62709 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Dino's on Rt. 306. It was great and they have many different sized rooms depending on your needs. HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards