Latino Weddings

Ceremony Readings

Anyone picking out particular readings for their wedding?  Which ones?  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ceremony Readings

• Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to be honest and say I don't know much about ceremony readings. I've been seeing them mentioned a lot on here, but I don't really know what they're about. It's not a custom in my family and I don't know anyone who has done it. What is it usually about? Who reads it? Hmm.. I think I'll have to go and investigate on this one.. lol
  • garzalgarzal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The sister at our church gave us a booklet that had a selection of readings we need to choose from for our mass.  So, if you're getting married in a church, maybe you could ask if they have a booklet you could have to select your readings.  Or if you're having an officiant do your ceremony in a different location, maybe you could e-mail them for suggestions.

Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing Song of Songs for sure and I have to pick a gospel reading (as per church's requirement).  I had one picked out but I don't remember which one Embarassed
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm, I guess I learned something.  I thought readings were the particular Biblica citations your priest/pastor was using in your ceremony.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards