Ohio-Northeast
Options

Salon (mayfield/beachwood/univ.hts?)

Does anyone know of a good salon around Mayfield, Univ. Heights, or Beachwood area?  I had planned for everyone to go somewhere next to our church, but they've been very difficult with the planning process, so I'm looking into other options.  Thanks!

Re: Salon (mayfield/beachwood/univ.hts?)

• Options
    gavinma17gavinma17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I was in college I would go to John Roberts on Chagrin Blvd by the big shopping plaza with Anthropologie and Bravo!  They did the hair for the Spring Fashion Show at Ursuline two years ago and did a nice job. 
  • Options
    lgardnerlgardner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really love Laura Lee Salon.  It's on Coventry in Cleveland Heights. 
  • Options
    Ange1023Ange1023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I get my hair cut at Salon Blu in Mayfield.  IMO, they have a great deal for hair/makeup for brides and bridesmaids.  The people there are super.  I'm going to use them for my wedding.
  • Options
    anglndsguse44anglndsguse44 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Myself along with my 9 bridesmaids and my step-mom all got our hair done at Palmeiri Salon and Spa in Beachwood at La Place. We had a wonderful experience and I would totally recommend them! They are used to doing big wedding parties and can accomodate a lot of people. For my haircuts/colors I go to Salon 180 on Chagrin right across from Eton. The girl I go to just moved there, so I am not super familiar with the salon, but I would follow my stylist anywhere she went and the salon seems really nice!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladies and Gentlemen in Legacy Village
    BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MusickWifeMusickWife member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I second Ladies and Gentlemen in Legacy Village.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd go with John Roberts in Chagrin Falls - Angela has been doing my hair for 9 years and she is the best!! Good luck.
  • Options
    HAMOHAMO member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maria Giallanza Salon... www.mgsalon.com...  haven't been there since I moved away, but this place is AWESOME!  Top of the line... Anyone I send there LOVES it!  I short drive to Solon, but sooo worth it!!! You get a scalp and arm/hand massage on every hair visit!!! such a nice added touch...  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards