Latino Weddings

Song help

My fathers side of the family is Mexican so for my daddy/daughter dance i thought it would be cool to do a spanish song. But i have no clue where to even start. My dad likes Linda Ronstadt but i dont know many of her songs or what some even translate into. If anyone has any suggestions on artists or songs please let me know.
Thank you so much!
Alicia
Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river. ~Malagasy Proverb

Re: Song help

• edited December 2011
    How about Mana "Bendita Tu Luz" If you scroll down on this board, someone had asked about father/daughter song recommendation.
  • edited December 2011
    Here are a few more songs:

"Mi Nina Bonita" Vicente Fernandez

"De Nina A Mujer" Julio Iglesias

"Para Tu Amor" Juanes

• edited December 2011
    thank you so much! i checked the bottom of the board after i posted this but thank you so very much!!!
    Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river. ~Malagasy Proverb
  • edited December 2011
    I love Juanes!!! Para tu amor is beautiful
  • edited December 2011

Lucho Barrios also has a version of "Mi Nina Bonita" that is the song that  I'm leaning towards for my Daddy/Daughter dance. I also enjo "Nina" by Jose Feliciano.
    Good luck!!!!

• edited December 2011

I've been doing my homework on songs and here's a couple more songs that may give you some more of a selection:
    -Con los anos que me quedan by Gloria Estafan
    -Amare Asi by Alejandro Lerner
    -Gracias a ti by Paloma San Basil (this is the spanish version of Wind beneath my Wings)
    -Besos de Mariposa by Miguel Angel Guerra
    -Mi Viejo by Vicente Fernandez or Oscar de Leon

-Y solo se me ocurre amarte by Alejandro Sanz
    -Para tu amor by Juanes
    -Vals para una novia - Alejandro Jaen
    -Tu de que vas by Franco de Vita

If I come across any more I'll be sure to let you know!
    HAPPY LISTENING!!! Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards