Ohio-Northeast
Options

Stalking the mailbox...

I am getting my RSVP's back but am starting to get a little bit concerned....I only have had 2 invites for a total of 4 people respond "no" so far...Anyone else have any experience about when you start getting more no's??? Is it closer to the response date??  I don't know if we want everyone to come, EEEEK!

Re: Stalking the mailbox...

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You probably don't want to hear it, but all you can do is wait and see. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We didn't look for no's because we had room and enough money to pay for everyone we invited.We had a ton of RSVPs sent in the beginning and then we got like one a day for the rest of the time.
    BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    bparinebparine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got a lot of RSVP's in the beginning, then about 3-4 a day for the rest of the time (deadline was last Friday).  We found that we got mostly Yes's in the beginning, then as time went on No's started to come in.
    B&D 09/06/09 image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep, our deadline is next monday, still have a LOT outstanding.  Seems like a lot of yes's did come in quickly. 
  • Options
    michelle1433michelle1433 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My deadline was August 8th and we are STILL waiting on 18 people to reply!! Surprisingly, there were ALOT of no's. We invited 280 and have 190 coming so far. I am still stalking my mailbox everyday, people drive me crazy! It's really not that hard to stick the reply in the mail!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The majority of our No's came at the end or even after the deadline.  Don't worry!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our deadline was on Sateday and I still have about 30 our. Most of our no's came at the end. I was stoking out at the start, I didnt get my first NO until the second week. Although we budgeted for  everyone... it nice to have a save a few bucks..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are OK with everyone coming, but for our budget we were hoping to be around 250, but have invited around 270.Thanks for the reassurance! We still have a couple of weeks before the date on the card.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards