Ohio-Northeast
Options

Carrie Cerinos

anyone having a reception at Carrie Cerino's? Just wondering about any reviews anyone has?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Carrie Cerinos

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My godsister has hers there a couple years ago. and everything turned out great. i didnt hear any comlaints from her. and the cake was included in her package :)

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Never been to a wedding reception there, but my family has gone to their Easter/Mothers Day brunches quite a few times. Their food is awe. some. Only thing you might not be crazy about is that the decor inside is a little dated.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had ours there.  It was great!  Agreed, the decor is a little dated, but Carmen Cerino, the owner, has a contact at Party Decor if you are interested in renting chair covers, etc.  Which we did.  It was perfect.  The food is always great.  We actually had our shower, rehearsal dinner and reception there (each in a different room).  I highly recommend them!
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've not attended a wedding there, but have attended a couple showers there and eaten dinner in their restaurant a few times. Great food! We considered having our reception there, but instead went with the Belarusan American Community Center down the road in Strongsville because the BACC only does one event at a time and allows you to bring your own alcohol. Since we were planning on only serving beer and wine, we felt that the BACC was a more economical choice for us. Also, there was no cake cutting fee at the BACC if we brought in our own baker. At CC, if you don't use their cake, they do charge a fee. If your guest list is larger than 300 though, CC would be the better choice.Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Nikki1029Nikki1029 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding was there almost a year ago. I LOVED everything about a Carrie Cerino's. We did use party decor for table covers and also had fabric draped from the ceiling. Other than that we didn't make any "changes" to Carrie Cerino's set up. Carmen was excellent to work with and the food was amazing. We had so many compliments on the reception.
  • Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had my wedding reception there on August 1st and I LOVED it.  I have absolutely no complaints.  Carmen is amazing to work with and is at the reception for the entire time to make sure that everything runs smoothly.  The staff was so nice and accomodating. I HIGHLY recommend!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards