Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Finally Engaged and So Excited!

My now fiance and I have been dating for 5 years this month and I was hoping a proposal was coming soon.  After a long day on Christmas Eve of family get togethers, we came home and did our own gift exchange.  Well Adam, my now Fi, gave me a Nook Color which I was so excited about and could not stop playing with.  Well Adam asked to go lie down and I agreed and finally put down my Nook.  Apparently he was waiting for me to get off of it to propose.  We went and lied down and started cuddling.  Adam was being really sweet and telling me how much he lo loves me and how much I mean to him.  He then reached around and held my hand and tried to put the ring on my finger.

Well, I completely freaked out asking what the heck is that and trying feverishly to get my hand out from the covers.  When I finally freed my hand I saw the most beautiful one carat princess cut center stone diamond ring with little diamonds down the side.  I immediately started crying and could not stop saying o my god!  I turned around to look at Adam and he simply said "I love you so much, Samantha will you marry me?"  I continued freaking out crying, saying o my god and hugging him that I forgot to respond for a few minutes, but of course I said yes!

We are so excited to start planning or dream destination wedding!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website

Re: Finally Engaged and So Excited!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards