Ohio-Northeast
Options

Limo and DJ

I need recommendations for Limo companies... any suggestions girl? I'm looking for reasonably priced but good as well. Also, any suggestions for a DJ would be appreciated as well. I have talked with The DJ Crew and am considering them but I don't know anywhere else! Thanks girls!

Re: Limo and DJ

• Options
    alithebull1alithebull1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Thomas Limousine and they were absolutely fantastic.
  • Options
    l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    did you know about the $50 you can save if you mention someone from the knot? and then if you book with them, and if future people book with them, and mention you, you continue to get $50 off your bill. their referral program is awesome. if you dont have a referral name yet, please mention me, jacqui from the knot to save $50 if you decide to book with them :) good luck in your search!
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are using Packy Malley as our DJ ... he knows a lot about music and I trust him not to bust out any cheesy antics during the reception. Also he doesn't charge for "overtime" :D We also considered one or two of the DJs from Jerry Bruno Productions, and they were fine for our style too but maybe a bit pricey. Haven't done anything about a limo yet though.
  • Options
    KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using All Occasion limo and TKO Entertainment for my DJ....I think they give you a discount if you mention you were referred...you can tell them Katherine T. and Brian P. referred you , it could save you some money
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Troy Entertainment for our DJ.  They are similar to TKO entertainment, but a little cheaper.  They have lighting effects if you want to use them and an online planning tool that has been helpful. 
  • Options
    lpalladlpallad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im using Troy entertainment also :) I think they will do a great job! Wedding isnt for awhile yet though lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am pretty sure we are going to use Mr Formal for our limo, because we are using american commodore for our tux's and they are owned by the same people. For our DJ we are going with Rock The House, and we are also using them for some lighting
  • Options
    jlukcojlukco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the dj crew is great.....i recommend you booking with them
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the DJ Crew....I recommend them as well. Also, for limos, we are using All Occasion.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    aswoapaswoap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we're going to go with the DJ Crew as well. I keep hearing about a coupon from All Occasions Limos. Where do I get it and is it really 50% off?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had a great experience with All Occassions.  My SIL used Limo Busters and was very happy with them.
  • Options
    KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aswoap - if you just call or emal all occasion for pricing, they will just quote you the coupon price. or just tell them you have the coupon if they ask....but you won't actually need to give it to them.
  • Options
    vmcelhanvmcelhan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    limo - definitely all occassion, great price, great limos, great service DJ - DJ crew hands down, they were wonderful for our wedding, did everything i asked, and extremely professional.  excellent referral program too that saved me $300.  contact info and vendor reviews for both of these companies are in my bio...let me know if you have any questions!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we book Jerry Bruno productions-Scott Jones (DJ) we hear he is great and got tons of family/friend referrals...he did Travis Hafners wedding from the Cleveland Indians. Have not booked a limo yet, but looks like everyone is recommending All Occasion so I think I will check them out
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend the DJ Crew - they are a 2 man crew that will keep your dance floor alive! They are great. Seen them at a wedding and then booked them for mine this April. If you say you heard about it from me, we both will save money!! ;) I dont have  a limo recommendation. Need those myself. Good Luck! Heather Dodson
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Heather - you are my referral!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You ROCK!! ;) thx a million! You got to love saving a bit of cash at this expensive time! Thanks! ~Heather
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards