Just Engaged and Proposals

New Engagement!

So I've been on the Knot for years since my best friend asked me to be her MOH.  I've been counting down the days until my BF decided to propose and this week he finally asked!

This week we were in Savannah visiting his family.  I had told him months ago about a dream I had where he proposed in one of there many squares.  While we were there, he was teasing me the WHOLE time with things like "You're left hand looks empty" or "I have a question for you."  While the hopeless romantic in me would have loved for it to happen, I was realistic and knew he'd probably wait until our anniversary or my birthday in January.

As we were waiting for his parents to get ready for dinner, we took a walk in the square right by their house he goes "I'm going to propose to you."  My initial response was no you're not - that was when he pulled out a ring box all wrapped up!  He got down and asked "Will you marry me?"  Next thing you know I'm saying "You're kidding me"

After lots of shaking and hugging, I finally gave him my answer - OF COURSE!  Can't wait to call him my husband (but fiance sounds pretty great to me)  Eeeeeek!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New Engagement!

• Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards