Ohio-Northeast
Options

Band recommendations

Hi guys,I have most of the big stuff booked for our wedding next summer (btw, thanks for all the great photog rec's)....with the exception of a band.  We really like Jerry Bruno, but just curious if anyone has had a good experience with another live band?  Thanks!!!

Re: Band recommendations

• Options
    lpalladlpallad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FSIL used La Flavour for her aug 8th wedding - they were great!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!http://www.laflavour.com/
  • Options
    devinandheididevinandheidi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Grand Avenue Band and LOVED them. Pictures and lots of info in my bio. I highly recommend them. A lot of the JBP bands get rave reviews too so I'm sure you can't go wrong with any of those. Good Luck!
  • Options
    knightskeyeknightskeye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Twist  http://www.twistmusic.com/ They play a variety of music, but mostly Motown.  You can get them in either an 8- or 11-piece band.  They also play a number of nightclubs around the area if you want to check them out beforehand.  They really get the crowd going!
  • Options
    jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard great things about JB, but we have booked the Grand Avenue Band as well! We have heard them perform since booking them and they are great!
  • Options
    gavinma17gavinma17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using RunAvrilRun.  They are high energy and a real crowd pleaser.  They play to all age groups.  runavrilrun.com
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pineapple Wine and Run Avril Run are both worth checking into as well. And, if you like blues/swing/oldies, Blue Lunch is great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We used Grand Avenue too and LOVED them. Our most favorite vendor!
  • Options
    TBHCJSTBHCJS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Eugene Ross and Company and the dance floor was packed the entire night. They were great and I would definitely recommend them. Info in bio. Grand Avenue and Jerry Bruno get rave reviews as well.
  • Options
    soontobemrs2soontobemrs2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Grand Avenue Band too and LOVE, LOVED, LOVED them. They were SO awesome, dance floor was packed all nightwww.grandavenueband.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards