Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Newly engaged.

He proposed yesterday as we got to the hotel for my birthday. Balloons, streamers, cupcakes, candles, a card, and I turn around and there he was. FI has been married before, and I know he just asked, but should we do an engagement party or photos? How does that work?

Re: Newly engaged.

• Options
    Congratulations on your engagement! It doesn't matter if this is your second marriage, you can still have the full wedding experience :)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_newly-engaged-35?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:1737a05e-e82d-438a-ae7e-a8debab0b8f0Post:4ead7b48-1d90-4d38-a236-2028e07a340d">Re: Newly engaged.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations on your engagement! It doesn't matter if this is your second marriage, you can still have the full wedding experience :)
    Posted by mandi921vh[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>It's my first, his second. He says his proposal and wedding was not that great with her, but that he went to a lot for mine and wants to have a "REAL" wedding he says.</div>
  • Options
    congrats. 

June2012 Siggy for March:Honeymoon in Panama City Beach
    image 288 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 34 Will be missing out!
    image 206 Are MIA!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_newly-engaged-35?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:1737a05e-e82d-438a-ae7e-a8debab0b8f0Post:d627fda7-5c7b-4115-bcc4-469392c98260">Re: Newly engaged.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations on your engagement.  It doesn't matter whether he has been married before.  You can still do engagement photos, and if someone other than the two of you offers to host an engagement party, that is perfectly fine too.
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]
    Agreed. Congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards