Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Newly engaged & need to pick a ring

So my fiancee and I just got engaged yesterday :D I proposed and got him a ring, but didn't get myself one. My fiancee thinks I need a ring, and we plan on having a long engagment (maybe a couple years). Anyway fiancee doesn't really care what ring I get or even really much about cost. I'm thinking about maybe getting two wedding bands (one as e-ring and one as wedding ring) or maybe getting this
I really like these wedding bands as well:
Anyone having any thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Newly engaged & need to pick a ring

• Options
    I have a simple platinum band that I love., but the blue saphhire is just gorgeous. It's so delicate and lovely. 
    I don't think you can go wrong. And I don't see why you couldn't have both, either! I wear wedding band on my left hand and my e-ring on my right. You can do the same should you choose to want both but not wear them on the same hand. 

• Options
    Thanks for your opinion. My fiancee didn't want to announce our engagement until I get a ring, so I wanted another opinion (and to decide soon). I'm definately leaning towards the sappire ring as an e-ring. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Do it. :) If you love it, go for it. I think it's sweet that your Fi doesn't want to announce until you have a ring as well, and that one is just BEAUTIFUL! 
    Congrats and happy planning! 
  • Options
    I think the sapphire is so beautiful!!
  • Options
    I love the sapphire but I maybe a little partial on them personally :)
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    I got a beautifull sapphire ring for my engagement, and love that its unique and looks dramatic. I think you should get two, a fancy and a plain. I plan on wearing my e ring for my band, but am getting an inexpensive plain band for when I'm doing things that I fear will either damage, or I may lose the gems. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards