Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Newbie! :)

I'm new to the boards and recently engaged, as of May 7. This is the (shortened) version of our proposal..

My fiance surprised me with a weekend getaway to Sedona, a beautiful city about an hour and a half away from where we live. I was secretly hoping this would be THE weekend, but he kept on insisting that he wanted to do something special for our three and half year anniversary. I suspected something was up because we've never really celebrated the half anniversaries. He took me to an AMAZING and romantic little resort and spa called L'auberge. We were enjoying the creek just steps outside of our little cottage when he announced that he had another surprise. It turned out to be a helicopter ride over the beautiful red rock scenery in Sedona. I had always wanted to go on a helicopter, so although I was nervous, I was also really excited. The pilot lead us on a beautiful tour, narrating the entire trip. Towards the end of our tour, my now fiance told the pilot he wanted to talk to me for a minute. He said a few sweet things (which let's be honest, as soon as I knew what he was doing, I was instantly on cloud 9 and the exact words are a blur) and asked me to marry him. I of course said YES! Needless to say, I wasn't expecting him to do it in a helicopter, so I was completely surprised!

It was the most romantic weekend and PERFECT proposal. I seriously couldn't be any happier!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Newbie! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards